Receptacle Removal Tool
For removing receptacles.
01 - Handle
02 - Thread insert (BZ)
03 - Guiding sleeve (HZ)
04 - Screw-nut
Manual Instruction Receptacle Removal Tool
1. Make sure that the handle is locked! Screw the tool clockwise into the mounted receptacle until a few turns are cut. This is the case when the screwing in becomes stiffer or the guiding sleeve (03) sits on the module.
2. Release the lock: Turn the entire tool back slightly counterclockwise so that the lock can be released more easily. Then hold the flattened surfaces (marked red) and turn the handle counterclockwise.
3. Continue turning the tool clockwise.The receptacle pulls upwards from the mounting plate, inside the guiding sleeve and can be removed.
4. Remove the receptacle from the tool with the nipper by screwing it counterclockwise from the tool. The sleeve can be bent by 30°- 90°.
5. For reuse, the thread insert must be screwed all the way down so that the lock can be set.
| Thread insert:|| Guiding sleeve:|| Used for:|
| BZ-075-01-1|| HZ-075-01-1|| H121; H075; H175; H176; H310; H561; H701; H863|
| BZ-100-01-1|| HZ-100-01-1|| H722; H727; H732; H752; H756; H757; H772; H875; H878|
| BZ-100-02-1|| HZ-100-01-1|| H320; H610; H865|
| BZ-100-02-1|| HZ-100-02-1|| H100; H502; H708; H731; H751; H805|
| BZ-118-01-1|| HZ-118-01-1|| H563, HVF3|
| BZ-157-01-1|| HZ-157-01-1|| H762; H866; H867; H887|
| BZ-157-01-1|| BZ-157-01-2|| H723; H733; H737; H760; H761; H773; H774; H880; H881; H884; H885, HVF4|